Slogan : ‘Be a part of the MANET family”…..
The Manet Group is a Holding Company for:
- Manet Housing Limited, a real estate development company, focused on elegant, luxurious, affordable homes
- Manet Towers is the office / commercial building branch of the Manet family
- Manet Hotels Limited, operates within the hospitality industry
- Manet Construction is the division of the group that builds roads and highways
These subsidiary companies are managed by Manet International Company Limited, which acts as a parent Company.
Manet, which enjoys a reputation of quality, cost-effective and innovative building and construction, has a catalog of reputable building projects including some Past and Current Projects. Past Projects:
- Manet Cottage (Baatsona)
- Manet Cottage Annex (Baatsona)
- Manet Com 20
- Manet Ville (East Airport)
- Manet Gardens (Baatsona)
- Manet Court (East Airport)
- Manet Palms (East Legon)
- Manet Paradise (Ada)
- Manet Towers (Airport City)
- Various upscale commercial and residential properties at Airport Residential
- Manet Crescent (Current Development at East Airport)
- Manet Tower C (Current Development in Airport City)
MANET IS PROUD TO INTRODUCE OUR NEWEST DEVELOPMENTS IN EAST AIRPORT AND AIRPORT CITY
EAST AIRPORT DEVELOPMENT KNOWN AS MANET CRESCENT, TO OUR CHERISHED CLIENTELE, BOTH OLD AND NEW.
- On 26th October, 2012, MANET was presented with the overall property award for 2012 dubbed ‘Property Walk of Fame’ at the 5th Ghana Property Awards held at the Banquet Hall of the State House in Accra.
- On 7th September 2012, all twenty finalists visited the luxurious three-bedroom house known as the “Miss Ghana Official House”, located at the gated Manet Ville community off the Spintex road in Accra. Kindly donated by Manet, Miss Ghana 2012 and her two runner-ups will live in the tastefully furnished property during their one-year reign. Twenty finalists were hosted at the Manet corporate head office, and also given a tour of the very famous “Manet Towers,” at Airport City. Visibly excited to have a feel of what could ultimately be an official residence for any three of them, the finalists were taken round the facility by officials of Manet Properties. The contestants also “got their hands dirty” with some building materials that were being used for construction of the Miss Ghana Official House. Dr. Theresa Beeko, CEO of Manet and her team reiterated that ‘Manet identifies with the Miss Ghana vision of beauty with a purpose and were glad to come on board.
- In a grand show of achievement and accomplishment the Manet Group commissioned the Manet Towers circa November 2010. It is the first ultra modern structure in Ghana
- No. C27 Manet Court – East Airport – Accra
- Tel 0307 010540
- Website www.manethomes.net
- Source : Company Website / 30.10.2014